Re: Query ASH for Undo Blocks

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 11:21:53 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Jonathan,
this might be a little bit tricky without evaluating the function arguments - AFAIK you can only specify if a specific function is on the stack but not evaluate its parameters inside the event.

Just did a quick PinTools on "select 1 from dual". For example: -> ksulbem(0x1, 0x57b, ...) = At the end when an ORA-1403 is send to client (0x57b)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK