Re: Query ASH for Undo Blocks

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2022 08:32:51 +0100

Stefan,

Following some of the examples of the newer trace mechanism that you and Tanel have published - can you think up a specification for tracing that would allow the process stats to be dumped to trace for a given SQL_ID at the start of call and end of fetch? I think there's a PROCSTAT call from oradebug, but would have to do some research to see if I could get the effect from "set events".

Regards
Jonathan Lewis