Re: Why ASMLib doesn't restart automatically on Oracle RAC 19c/12c after restarting Linux 7 server?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2022 15:05:31 +0800

Thanks for your explanation for ASMFD, Jon Crisler! Now using UDEV is normal and RAC is able to run after rebooting my Linux 7 server. Yep, ASM Filter Driver (start supporting from 12.1) is very simple to configure ASM disks for Oracle RAC environment - it's the terminator of ASMLib and UDEV (prevent human errors or dd disk). Thank you so much for learning ASMFD from you.

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Jon Crisler <joncrisler_at_gmail.com> 于2022年6月3日周五 21:30写道: