Re: Why ASMLib doesn't restart automatically on Oracle RAC 19c/12c after restarting Linux 7 server?

From: Quanwen Zhao <quanwenzhao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2022 08:37:52 +0800

Thank you so much, Stefan! My case has occurred by Openfiler as a shared storage disks (iscsi target) on my test environment, I'll adjust it via 2214152.1 and then will observe whether this issue has been solved it πŸ™.

Best Regards
Quanwen Zhao

Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de> 于2022εΉ΄6月1ζ—₯周三 15:30ε†™ι“οΌš