Re: Why ASMLib doesn't restart automatically on Oracle RAC 19c/12c after restarting Linux 7 server?

From: Stefan Koehler <contact_at_soocs.de>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2022 09:30:19 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Quanwen,
what kind of disks are these? There are known problems for some disk types, e.g. please check MOS ID #2214152.1 and your problem description sounds like such an issue.

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler

Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher Website: http://www.soocs.de
Twitter: _at_OracleSK