Re: Suggestions on moving to cloud

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2022 16:38:59 +0530

Thank you So much for sharing all the details. I will try to explore more. However as you rightly pointed , the decision of moving applications/databases to cloud(Mainly AWS) is driven from top management only in our case. I was looking for a way to speedup this cloud journey based on similar Oracle experiences of the experts here, who has already traveled that path.

Regards