Re: Enterprise dashboard alternatives

From: Rich J <rich242j_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 07:23:27 -0600

EM13 is a decent tool, but the dashboarding is lacking. However, Oracle has a Grafana plugin for EM13. It used to require Grafana Enterprise, but appears to now work with the free version:

https://www.oracle.com/enterprise-manager/downloads/grafana-downloads.html

Grafana is excellent for dashboarding. Just talking a quick look at the EM13 plugin now and it's very promising.

My $.02,
Rich