Re: Issues with server and need to restore controlfiles and spfiles

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2022 13:34:35 -0700

Yes, it's very suspicious to me. No, at this time I can't get the errors from the logs. I don't have the logs available to me and would need to get them restored. I am more interested in how do we get these databases back online than in finding the root cause right now. We do have snapshot controlfiles still available to us. We should be able to use that to restore the controlfile and go from there, shouldn't we? I need to get them moved to the non-ASM host as soon as possible since they were supposed to be migrated to the new non-ASM at the end of December. We had the initial issue two weeks earlier, so haven't been able to migrate them.

Sandy

Sandy

--
Sandy B.