Re: RMAN performance issue after patching OS

From: Jay Hostetter <hostetter.jay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2021 09:54:27 -0400

I just want to thank everyone who has responded. We are reviewing the drivers this morning.

Leng - to answer your questions:
We did run a backup to a local disk, and it ran fine. I have been reviewing the v$ tables - our backups are using async IO. This is the command we are using:
backup device type disk filesperset = 1 tag 'BACKUP_TEST_082521091605' database;

Thank you,
Jay