Re: sql monitor

From: Henry Poras <henry.poras_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 2021 13:50:54 -0400

Thanks Lothar and Mohamed. I've checked for both of those possibilities. The query is not still parsing. I see, for example, multiple entries on multiple lines of the execution plan in v$active_session_history (and in_sql_execution is 'Y'). I've also been looking in gv$sql_monitor for this sql_id and running dbms_sqltune.report_sql_monitor while the query is still running (at ~5-10 minutes, 30 minutes, ...) with no luck.

Henry