RE: Recommendation for Oracle Monitoring tool

From: Minh Nguyen <"Minh>
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2021 19:45:04 -0700

So after a week, the final counts is:

2 for OEM
2 for Foglight
2 for DPA from Solarwind
1 for Nagios & Grafana

Thanks to all for responding. I will pass this on to management to see what they are going to do with this.

Minh Nguyen
Oracle Database Administrator

From: Jack van Zanen [mailto:jack_at_vanzanen.com] Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2021 5:04 PM
To: dmdunyan_at_gmail.com
Cc: Noveljic Nenad; nguyen_ba_minh_at_yahoo.com; ORACLE-L Subject: Re: Recommendation for Oracle Monitoring tool

Hi

We use OEM and whilst we are not a big shop We do like it a lot. OOTB it comes with lots of checks and with metric extensions it is quite customizable...

Regards

Jack van Zanen

  <https://docs.googlecom/uc?id=0BwovDucFT1fXaEREVHNWRWZyNjg&export=download>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Apr 26 2021 - 04:45:04 CEST

Original text of this message