Re: Oracle Multitenant and OMF - GUID Name vs PDB SID Name

From: Jack van Zanen <jack_at_vanzanen.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2021 10:16:44 +1000

I think it is the nature of the beast...

Just thinking about it.. it is fairly simple to rename a PDB and without using the unique ID that could get messy Jack van Zanen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies. Thank you for your cooperation