Re: Significance of specific database parameter difference

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 18:20:54 +0530

The first two non default parameters ( _buffered_publisher_flow_ control_threshold , _capture_publisher_flow_control_threshold =500000) are streams specific and help to improve streams performance in certain scenarios , but as streams are desupported in 19C so those should not matter. And apart from those two , other 10 parameters which you mentioned , i would suggest to go by the defaults only. My 2 cents.

Regards
Lok