Re: Database comparison

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2021 10:27:43 +0530

Thank you so much for the details. So it seems each of the products has their strengths and weaknesses based on how they are designed and for what purpose/use case and probably we need to choose the one which suits best as per our use case. And rather than guesses its best to have a poc done with the product and compare results side by side.