Re: How to identify the jboss tread number inside Oracle 12.2.x

From: Eriovaldo Andrietta <ecandrietta_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 10:28:58 -0300

Hi Mikhail ,

According Oracle docs, in the gv$session, the column port refers to the Client port number, so it is what I am looking for. The database uses the Resource Manager, but the idle_time control is high, so this is the reason I am investigating the INACTIVE session.

Thanks for information and clues.
I will check all suggested material.

Regards
Eriovaldo