Re: GoldenGate Micoservices

From: Bobby Curtis <curtisbl_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:08:14 -0400

Are you looking for detailed installation or just guidance? The topic you are referring to is covered in a few docs online. I’ve don’t a whitepaper on the topic as well with ADW configs.

In a nutshell just follow the MAA best practices for Classic and it works the same way.

Bobby Curtis
http://about.me/dbasolved
Sent from my iPhone