Re: GoldenGate Micoservices

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2021 12:48:28 -0400

I haven't tried microservices architecture, that looks just like another buzzword, like "cloud" or "big data", the latter being inspired by the name of the  friend of Pontius Pilate in the Monty Python movie "The Life of Brian". However, searching Amazon produces the following:

https://www.amazon.com/Oracle-GoldenGate-Microservices-Real-Time-Scenarios-ebook/dp/B084ZHFXXX/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=Oracle+GoldenGate+with+Microservices&qid=1618677106&sr=8-2

I haven't read the book and I haven't tried the Microservices edition, but I can wholeheartedly recommend "The Life of Brian". Always look on the bright side of life.

On 4/16/21 6:02 AM, sumit Tyagi wrote:
Hi Experts

Please suggest some good advance level  ( as advance as you can) books or stuff for GolgenGate Internals Classic as well as for Microservice hub Arch .

BR
Sumit

BR
Sumit Kumar Tyagi