Re: Query runtime is slow in view

From: Amit Saroha <eramitsaroha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2021 16:00:49 -0500

Thank you, everyone, for your replies. Based on the recommendations, I changed the code, and the query is completed in less than 3 seconds now (fetched all rows in sql developer). But after the below function call is added instead of a hard-coded value, it again started taking the time.

Could you suggest to me some way to fix this function call issue?

      AND asn_lines.org_id = fnd_profile.value('ORG_ID')

[image: image.png]

Best Regards,
Amit