Re: Sql net msg from client and fetch arrays

From: Gogala, Mladen <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2021 02:31:18 -0500

However, if you break THAT speed limit, you will win a Nobel prize.  For 80 MPH in the 55 MPH zone, you'll get a $300 ticket. On the other hand, if you manage to drive faster than 186K miles per second, police cruiser might not be able to catch you. You see, the problem is in the flux capacitors....and you may also need an oil change.

--
Mladen Gogala

Oracle DBA

Tel: (347) 321-1217