Re: My Oracle Support - account deleted?

From: Frits Hoogland <frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 13:00:33 +0100

You might want to delete history and cookies and try again, MOS is notorious for that. Also, it seems oracle is constantly making modifications, sometimes leading to issues, which sometimes resolve theirselves, and sometimes require the history and cookies deletion. I have not heard about spontaneous account deletion as a recurring issue.

Frits Hoogland

http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com <http://fritshoogland.wordpress.com/> frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com <mailto:frits.hoogland_at_gmail.com> Mobile: +31 6 14180860