Re: My Oracle Support - account deleted?

From: Norman Dunbar <oracle_at_dunbar-it.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2021 12:03:24 +0000

Hi Frits,

thanks for the reply. I'm actually using a new computer so the cache isn't a problem. It's a different browser as well.

My Always Free Cloud stuff is toasted as well. Hmmm.

I will attempt to set up my account again, I wonder what odds I'll get on "the email address is already registered" when I try? ;-)

Cheers,
Norm.

--
Norman Dunbar