Re: Archive Log Size

From: Martin Klier - Performing Databases GmbH <martin.klier_at_performing-db.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 13:34:06 +0100 (CET)

Jonathan,

that's awesome. I already wild-guessed in that direction (something like the relation of private strands to the size of the log buffer), especially since we have a massively asynchronous load / semi loaded system. But this explanation is very plausible and good.

Thank you, also for the quick response. Martin

--
Martin Klier // Performing Databases GmbH
Managing Partner // Senior DB Consultant

martin.klier_at_performing-db.com // https://www.performing-databases.com