Re: Missing rows under dba_hist_sqlstat

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 10:50:20 +0000

In the absence of further information I think Maris' observation is the correct one, and you would get a better handle on this by taking a snapshot of the session activity stats and session events for your test case.

However, I would be interested in seeing the justification Oracle support gave for their 'not a bug' conclusion.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis