Re: DBFS and periodic reorganization

From: Ls Cheng <exriscer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 07:53:07 +0100

Hi

I have had similar problems in ACFS such as:

2020-04-01 14:39:43 ERROR OGG-01184 Oracle GoldenGate Capture for Oracle, e03x.prm: Expected 4 bytes, but got 0 bytes, in trail ./dirdat/BB055227, seqno 55227, reading record trailer token at RBA 99946661.

When the server crashes. We were hoping DBFS would avoid similar issues but so far DBFS does not seem a mature product or perhaps it is but not improved continuously.

We will move to ACFS most probably and replicate the ACFS disk with Storage.

Thanks