Re: DBFS and periodic reorganization

From: Shane Borden <"Shane>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 02:24:20 -0500

This blog talks about it. Just search for DBFS.

https://mdinh.wordpress.com/?s=Dbfs+&submit=Search

If you want to replicate trails, consider ACFS snapshot replication. Might have a lag, but OGG can certainly rebuild trails in most cases within a reasonable time frame.

May also consider running the extract on the data guard standby and just periodically delete trails and replicate nothing.

Shane Borden
sborden76_at_yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone