Re: Error Applying October Patch - 19c

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2020 15:36:52 -0500

For a change, I had no issues with this release upgrade patch, but datapatch utility  is, generally speaking, rather unreliable. The good, old  _at_?/rdbms/admin/catbundle psu apply thing was much more reliable, if somewhat more tedious. I wonder whether Oracle has switched to agile development methodology and eliminated QA?

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant