Re: Data transfer between EBS and Dynamics365

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 08:15:05 -0700

Thanks!

It isn't a migration, it is an integration.  They want to share customer data between EBS and D365 CE (a.k.a. CRM).  Perhaps there is movement toward migration in one direction or another, but I don't have visibility into anything but this question.

So far, the EBS REST API is looking likely;  nothing else seems to be built.  They were clearly hoping to "buy", but it is looking like the only choice is "build".