Re: Translate p1/p2/p3 for cell single block phyiscal read

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_tanelpoder.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 20:54:17 -0400

Why not just use ASH *current_obj#* and *current_file#* fields? (or their row_wait_obj#, row_wait_file# equivalents in v$session?)

With ASH, this would do the trick (or add current_obj# directly to see the object ID of a partition too):

_at_ashtop username,objt "event like 'cell single%'" sysdate-1/24 sysdate

--
Tanel Poder
https://tanelpoder.com/events