Anyone using any nifty products to generate a Sales Demo environment off live data?

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2020 12:37:01 -0400

So we have a 130TB production db for a lot of our Products that we sell.

We have a Demo env that we use dbms_datapump to subset portions of the data into the Demo DB.

Now we've got products in multiple DBs and the business is wanting to create demo environments for all those product lines.

I'm curious if anyone on this list has a product in their Org that facilitates building demo environments off live data .

We tried Oracle's data masking tool but that has severe drawbacks (shortcomings) so we gave up on that (but might have to revisit)

Thanks,
Chris