How to run commands as Oracle linux user in Jenkins

From: kunwar singh <krishsingh.111_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 11:54:27 -0400

Hi Listers,
I am learning Jenkins for automating oracle database installation etc.

I have a question, i installed Jenkins.

*How do i run commands as Oracle linux user. In other words how to i switch to Oracle user*

When i hit build now inside Jenkins Dashboard and see the "Console Output" I see this.

Started by user Admin
Running as SYSTEM
Building in workspace /var/lib/jenkins/workspace/Databaseinstallation [Databaseinstallation] $ /bin/sh -xe /tmp/jenkins8356574915939683433.sh + whoami
jenkins

Apologies in advance as it is a basic question, but i am new to this :)

I reviewed few blog posts but not able to get past it.

This is my Jenkins version.
<version>2.222.3</version>

--
Cheers,