Re: Oracle user based license question

From: Marián Bednár <marian.bednar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 19:32:35 +0100

These docs can help you
https://www.oracle.com/a/ocom/docs/corporate/oracle-software-licensing-basics.pdf - see example 1 at the end of the document. http://www.oracle.com/us/corporate/contracts/processor-core-factor-table-070634.pdf - find your processor to know the core factor for your CPU

Important terms for you are "Named User Plus", minimums (25 Named Users Plus per Processor for EE) and multiplexing. Number of Named User licences have nothing with number of users in the database.

Marian

st 18. 3. 2020 o 18:39 Vinay Kumar Narisetty <narisetty.vinay_at_gmail.com> napísal(a):