Re: Oracle ATP : ASH

From: Hemant K Chitale <hemantkchitale_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 14:47:07 +0800

On 25-Sep, I was on Instance 1. Today I am on Instance 2.

Nevertheless, querying V$ACTIVE_SESSION_HISTORY from Instance 2, I find that the user "SH" has been running modules "COLLECT_CUSTOMER_METRICS" and "DETAILED_PDB_HEALTHCHECK"
while *also* owning Sales History objects (TIMES, PRODUCTS, COUNTRIES,
COSTS, PROMOTIONS, SALES, CHANNELS, CUSTOMERS and SUPPLEMENTARY_DEMOGRAPHICS). I don't know module "COLLECT_CUSTOMER_METRICS" is but I can guess what "DETAILED_PDB_HEALTHCHECK" is.
Why do they allow the "SH" user to run these modules, I wonder ?

Hemant K Chitale