Can anyone recommend a python book ?

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 09:33:37 -0400

My new job does scripting with python. I have a lot of experience with Shell scripting. I also learned Java/C/C++ when I was in school (back 15 years ago). I never learned perl. I don't need an intro to programming book. Learning python will be somewhat painful since I have not done a lot of coding outside of shell and pl/sql in 15 years, however, I expect about 3-4 month learning curve to pick up the syntax to a half way functional level.

There is a lot of online info, but I'd like to get a book I can sit on the couch and read and get away from my computer. Can anyone recommend one they found easy to follow?

Also, can anyone recommend good python web pages? There are a lot. Any you really like? Any good python forums?