Re: OEM on vmware cluster

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2019 08:49:53 -0500

OEM is free, but that is for a single instance database. So, you can have one single instance running oem without additional licensing requirements. If you have a RAC database or a standby, you will need to buy license. Others have already covered the licensing requirements for additional packs.

--
Andrew W. Kerber