Re: Oracle 12 : ORA-01950: no privileges on tablespace 'USERS'

From: Kim Berg Hansen <kibeha_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 13:35:01 +0100

Hi, John

I'm guessing your scripts have a GRANT RESOURCE role to the users? Before version 12 this would also grant them unlimited tablespace, which could be a bad thing.
So in version 12 this was changed:
https://docs.oracle.com/database/121/DBSEG/release_changes.htm#GUID-68A4EC3E-4167-4534-B04B-ADD68F4EDE6A

Cheerio
/Kim