Re: Re: RE: Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

From: <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 17:07:54 +0100 (CET)

Thanks Franck,
Mathias´s solutiuon is too easy. You are no wizzard any more if you do it. Regards
Lothar
 Datum : 22/01/2019 - 13:40 (MN)

 An :
  l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch,
  contact_at_soocs.de

 Cc :
  Oracle-L_at_freelists.org

 Betreff : RE: Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

 Hi there,

 there is another way.

  • open the report in browser
  • press CRTL and click the sql id, the debug window of flash opens
  • toggle the combo box to "active report (uncompressed)"

 HTH Mathias

 Datum : 22/01/2019 - 12:40 (MN)

 An :
  l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch,
  Oracle-L_at_freelists.org Betreff : Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

 Hello Lothar,

> Right now the basis is javascript and the input is CDATA is some converted/compressed format where you cannot not guess the meaning. Does anybody know how to convert the output to html?

 Sure. Please check out Tanel's SQL Monitoring Hacking Session on YouTube - starting at 1:20:00 -   https://youtu.be/O5bwdUF0HMk?t=4800

 Have fun :)

 Best Regards

 Stefan Koehler

 Independent Oracle performance consultant and researcher

 Website:
  http://www.soocs.de

 Twitter: _at_OracleSK

> "

  l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch" <
  l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch> hat am 22. Januar 2019 um 10:37 geschrieben:

> Hi,

> I am developing some training material. For that purpose I use sql_monitor outputs from real cases.

> I have to edit the files to change tablenames, servernames etc to anonymize the output.

> Years ago that would have been easy since the sql monitor output used to be a html file.

> On the downside it was huge.

> Right now the basis is javascript and the input is CDATA is some converted/ compressed format where you cannot not guess the meaning.

> Does anybody know how to convert the output to html?

> These are monitors from the past I can not regenerate, in case somebody wants to suggest that.

> Regards

> Lothar

   Franck Pachot

    Rue des Fossés Dessous 27