Re: RE: Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

From: <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 13:50:46 +0100 (CET)

Hi Mathias,

damn. That works.

Thanks

Lothar
----Ursprüngliche Nachricht----
Von : Mathias.Zarick_at_trivadis.com
Datum : 22/01/2019 - 13:40 (MN)
An : l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch, contact_at_soocs.de Cc : Oracle-L_at_freelists.org
Betreff : RE: Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

Hi there,

there is another way.

- open the report in browser
- press CRTL and click the sql id, the debug window of flash opens
- toggle the combo box to "active report (uncompressed)"

HTH Mathias

Von : contact_at_soocs.de
Datum : 22/01/2019 - 12:40 (MN)
An : l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch, Oracle-L_at_freelists.org Betreff : Re: Convert sql monitor output to a single HTML file

Hello Lothar,

> Right now the basis is javascript and the input is CDATA is some converted/compressed format where you cannot not guess the meaning. Does anybody know how to convert the output to html?

Sure. Please check out Tanel's SQL Monitoring Hacking Session on YouTube - starting at 1:20:00 - https://youtu.be/O5bwdUF0HMk?t=4800

Have fun :)

Best Regards
Stefan Koehler