Enforcing temp segment merge

From: <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 17:36:47 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
does anybody know how I can enforce a temp segment merge using hints? I have to enforce temp segment merg for some carefully selected statements. I have been trying :
opt_param('_insert_enable_hwm_brokered','false') opt_param('_px_hybrid_TSM_HWMB_load','false') both, indivually or in combination. if I switch off the hybrid I get the brokered load, if I switch off the brokered I get the hybrid load. I canĀ“t find a hint to enforce Temp segment merge. The DB Version is 12.2.
Regards
Lothar