Re: Update passwords in OEM through script

From: Fernando N. de Souza <fnantes_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2018 14:08:51 -0400

I hope it works for you.

I have an SR opened for two months because it fails with ORA-20400. Apparently no one at Oracle has seen this error before.

--
Fernando.

“The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has
taken place.”
George Bernard Shaw

On Fri, Sep 21, 2018 at 12:38 PM Courtney Llamas <courtney.llamas_at_oracle.com>
wrote:

> Yes, there’s an EMCLI cmd that will update the pwd for you on the target
> side.
>
> https://blog.pythian.com/change-database-passwords-oem/
>

> http://www.redstk.com/saving-you-15-minutes-em13-1-blog-blitz-new-emcli-command-for-db-account-management/
>

> The update pwd feature is available in OEM 12c.
>

> --
> - Courtney
>
> [image: Oracle] <http://www.oracle.com/>
> Courtney Llamas | Consulting Member of Technical Staff
> Phone: +2814108258 | Mobile: +8324720596
> Oracle Strategic Customer Program
>
> Oracle
>
> [image: Green Oracle] <http://www.oracle.com/commitment>
>
> Oracle is committed to developing practices and products that help protect
> the environment

image001.gif
(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)

image002.gif