Re: ioug sunday at oow?

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 12:47:54 -0600

It hasn't been announced yet, but *Oak Table World* (OTW) will be happening on Monday and Tuesday in the *Children's Creativity Museum* right between Moscone South and Moscone West, behind the carousel at the corner of 4th and Howard.

Free, of course.  Free snacks too.  No lunch planned as yet.

Details are just being finalized, so more on this very soon?

OTW is an "un-conference" in the midst of the Open World conference consisting of technically-oriented presentations and lab space, with only humorous references to "The Message (TM)" (or whatever Oracle marketing is focused upon).