RE: ioug sunday at oow?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 15:15:46 -0400

I’m in the process of getting the official answer from IOUG. But I believe the short answer is no user group Sunday sessions, no user group Sunday event.

This may be a one year change due to construction in the neighborhood, but I’m not certain of that, either. I’d suggest San Antonio next spring for Collaborate.

mwf

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Jeremy Schneider Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 6:02 PM To: Oracle-L
Subject: ioug sunday at oow?

Maybe my search skills are just failing me, but I'm wondering if IOUG is going to do a Sunday event at OOW again this year - and I can't find anything in my email or on the google. Does anyone know?

-Jeremy

--

http://about.me/jeremy_schneider

--