Re: ords/tomcat help

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018 09:45:51 -0700

Thanks Tim. I didn't realize I need to install EGP during APEX install. I did that, then I uninstalled ORDS, verified and check all my password in the ords param file. Installed ORDS again. Still same issues. :( WARNING: The pool named: |apex|| is invalid and will be ignored: The username or password for the connection pool named apex, are invalid, expired, or the account is locked
I am running single instance 12.2 with Apex 18.1 and ORDS 18.2