Re: Anyone use a GREAT data redaction/scrubbing tool for Cloned DBs?

From: Tim Gorman <tim.evdbt_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 16:18:03 -0600

I know of the following tools for obfuscating data at-rest...

  • Oracle Data Masking (part of OEM)
  • Delphix DmSuite
  • Informatica Data Masking
  • IBM Optim
  • IBM Datastage
  • Dataveil Data Masking
  • Red Gate Data Masker

There could be others, these are just the ones I know that include support for Oracle database.

Disclaimer:  I work for Delphix.