Re: Oracle Apex Question

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2018 07:03:12 +0700

Another approach is of course to just stand up a new box temporarily, export / import the APEX workspace and Apps on over, and ask a user to test, and see what breaks. If you're doing this ahead of time, that can be a feasible approach to learn more about the environment prior to actually migrating on over.

--
//