Re: AWR Repository add via command line, emcli, or API?

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 15:31:43 -0600

Last time I was part of the group that did the AWR Warehouse, there wasn't a way to do this, but they've added the verb now to the EMCLI: https://docs.oracle.com/cd/E63000_01/EMCLI/cli_verb_ref.htm Do a search on the page for awrwh_add_src_db .. That should be the one you're looking for.

Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*
DBAKevlar Blog <http://dbakevlar.com>