Re: Performance comparison of Oracle Vs Aurora MySQL

From: Ravi Teja Bellamkonda <raviteja.bellamkonda7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 17:11:11 -0700

Hi Mladen,

First of all thanks for the response.

The primary reason they are considering this migration is to attain a better performing database considering the scaling capabilities of Aurora would solve all the issues which makes a technological decision not a business decision.

My disagreement is about the idea of scaling big would fix all the problems.

This is what I think about our scenario: "If Camaro is not fast enough for you, definitely moving to a 18 Wheeler will not help". I might be completely wrong here.

Thanks again for the detailed comparison. :)

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Teja Bellamkonda