Re: Performance comparison of Oracle Vs Aurora MySQL

From: Ravi Teja Bellamkonda <raviteja.bellamkonda7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2018 14:28:12 -0700

Thanks Andy and Jeremiah for your inputs. I will update once we reach a stage where we will run some performance tests on both flavors. Maybe the results could provide a conclusive answers.

I agree on the part that performance of databases depends on the way schema is being used.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi Teja Bellamkonda.