Re: Interesting Issue related to sql result

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 19:42:31 +0000

Hi Eriovaldo,

You need to trace both queries with event 10053 and compare these traces. Usually such behavior is related to bugs during query transformation, so the easiest way is to analyze "final query after transformations" section and disable wrong transformation.
Or you can just add the hint no_query_transformarion and check if it returns right data.