Re: Oddity with upgrades on Windows

From: Jeff Chirco <backseatdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 08:17:26 -0700

I would check your ORACLE_HOME Environment variable as well as the PATH Environment variable having the 12.1.0.2 home listed first. However be careful, I've had issues if I have had two listeners, one for 11g and one for 12c and then after I reboot the server the listener only starts for which ever HOME you have set in your PATH and ORACLE_HOME home environment variable.