Re: Oracle on AWS/ec2 - multiple listener

From: Sam K <dbinsight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2018 14:02:59 -0400

Thanks once again for all the valuable insights shared. Reviewing this further... we are going to stand up a separate server have oracle connection manager run on this routing the connection back to the DB server
the server with OCM will have a public ip and allow connection from few IP's from the vendor..

--
Regards
Sam K